Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

BLOG HOP! NEW Stamps from Serendipity Stamps!

A Blog Hop today to show off new images from Serendipity Stamps!
One random commenter will receive the complete set of the new 4 rubber cling stamps. They have until 12 pm on 8-4 to leave a comment. Winner will be announced on the Serendipity Stamp's Blog on August 5, 2013.

You can see the newest images from Serendipity by using this link: NEW STAMPS!

Everyone is showing off two images on their posts so it's double the eye candy! Be sure and leave a comment on everyone's post. You could win the entire release of new stamps! Here's the hop list for today:

CARD #1

 This NEW whimsical Christmas Tree (#1287G) screamed out to be paper pieced! So that's just what I did! I used Versafine Black in to stamp with since I wasn't using Copics. Versafine always gives me such a clean* and crisp print. I used paper from Authentique's 6x6 Joyous Collection to create the card. Spellbinder's Grand Scalloped Rectangles were used for the ivory embossed layer and creating the card base. Also in the mix... Spellbinder's Labels 18 and Spellbinder's Ovals. I might have gotten a little carried away with the layers!

 On the inside....
I used the Small Snowflake Flourish to dress it up a bit and added the sentiment Happy Holidays. Both are stamped using Versafine Crimson Red.

 Here's the up close view. You can see I added piercing and foam tape for dimension. The tree is cut out and popped up as well.  A little glitter glue for sparkle on the tree's star.


CARD #2

Spellbinder's Large Deckled Rectangles made creating this card a snap! This is the new fall image Pumpkins and Sunflowers (1286G). I airbrushed before coloring using Copic Y19. Some quick coloring using fall's warm colors brought this to life quickly. I did cut the image a tad, making it a little skinnier to better fit. 

Here's the inside! You can see I edged the panel using a Cat's Eye Chestnut Roan ink pad. I added the Autumn tag flat inside as well. 

Happy Hopping!
Here's the Hop List Again:


30 comments:

  1. LOVE the way you pieced the tree and all the gorgeous dies you used on the card! Stunning! Your fall card is also gorgeous and makes me want fall now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the paper piecing on that tree is fantastic! I can just see the possibilities! Great inspiration!

    And I would not thought of a narrow card for the pumpkins, stunning and again inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What great cards. I love the stamps along with the special dies you used. And the papers and colors are wonderful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are beautiful but the little fun tree is my fav.... the Autumn card has beautiful colors.. and love the deco edge....

    ReplyDelete
  5. great treatment with the tree(that stamp is just too cute) and the pumpkins! I love you showing insides as well...thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both!Sooooo very cute!!!Love the stamps great coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paper piecing the tree was great -- it took on an entirely different look! Your Fall card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards!. You featured two of my favorite stamps -- tree and autumn. Love how you did the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That paper pieced tree is wonderful Jenny and of course your coloring on the pumpkins and sunflowers is gorgeous. I love that you showed the insides of your cards too! So pretty - that distressing on the Autumn is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your paper pieced tree-so neat. I also like all things fall so love the deckled card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are just lovely! I love how your pieced the Christmas tree, it makes it look festive. Your coloring on the autumn card is so mellow. I liked the insides as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Piecing is a great idea for the cute tree and the Fall layout is wonderful. TFS the inside treatments as well. I need lots of inspiration for finishing off insides nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just knew you would be able to color these pumpkins beautifully...love your shading and that Christmas tree card is so cute paper pieced!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the way you have pieced the tree. Can't wait to start playing with my stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are just gorgeous! Thanks for the paper piecing idea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are very beautiful. Love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jenny both cards are so cute! I love those stamps! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both your cards are stunning! I loved how you put your tree card together, but I keep going back to look at your pumpkin card. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both cards are stunning. I love how you paper pieced your tree, but I kept going back to look at your pumpkin card. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your paper pieced tree and the long card and fab coloring with the pumpkins is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the dancing tree. It does look great pieced.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely cards and your paper pieced tree is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the Christmas tree in different patterned paper. Fantastic cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love the little tree...the way it seems to be blowing in the winter wind! Your autumn card is beautiful, the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the way you paper pieced the tree!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your cards!Very Pretty!!Love the tree,Awesome fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, these cards are awesome. I just love your tree card, so creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! Soooo many layers! Beautiful combination of dies and great paper piecing on the tree. Pumpkins and sunflowers...fun! Great new stamps

    ReplyDelete
  29. the tree is wonderful with the layers all different-looks so country. Love the brown/orange fall card perfect for the season. Thank you for your creations.

    ReplyDelete