Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #225 Scallops


We have another new face with us for Timeless Tuesdays! 
A warm welcome to Cheryl Lea
Denise is our hostess this week and her challenge was all about incorporating SCALLOPS on your design this week! 
 Find all the details of how to enter the challenge on the Flourishes BlogCheck out what the team came up with this week!

FTTC#225 Scallops!


 I inked up the new set Berry Sweet Frames to create my card this week. I used the Victorian Ovals Die Set to create the red layered frame. Can you tell I'm a fan of paper piercing? Even more of a fan when the dies do it for you! I added some foam tape in between layers for dimension.

These are the Copic Collections I used to color up the sweet cherries!




 I didn't want to cover up all the pretty piercing, so I kept the embellishments minimal. I added a button and a little seam binding bow.


Here's the inside of the card. I added a sentiment from the Hello Hyacinth Set.

  • Flourishes Stamps: Berry Sweet Frames Stamp Set, Hello Hyacinth Stamp Set
  • Flourishes Dies: CD004 Perfectly Pierced Victorian Ovals Die Set
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Versafine Crimson Red
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Natural White 110#, Red, Green Patterned paper from Jillibean Soup - 12x12 Stewed Beef, Olive
  • Other: Spellbinder's Ovals and Scalloped Ovals, Copics, Seam Binding, Bow Easy Tool, Misc. Button, Foam Tape, Nellie's Choice Stitching Die Set #AND003 to create the card base

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Jenny! Your coloring is beautiful and I have my eye on that pierced die you used for your card base....guess that is now on "the list"...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy canoly... that's one perfectly pierced beauty Jenny! Love all the die cut layers and your cherries are yummy! Beautiful card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scallop frame and yummy image. So ready for some cherries.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, stunning colouring of your cherries and I love all the layers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous, Jenny! I LOVE all the perfect layers. Using the patterned paper for a couple of the layers added so much dimension and interest! Your pierced layers are pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really are t he queen of details Jenny!!! I am loving this piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That piercing is fabulous!! Such an eye catching card Katie!! Love the color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant to say Jenny, not Katie!! (Too many tabs open!) Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to stay away from here! I just ordered all of the pierced die sets from Flourishes, but the Perfectly Pierced Victorian Ovals Die Set (they were out) LOLOL. Your gorgeous cards are such an influence, but then that's the point!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete