Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

SSCB #14 - Basket Case

Welcome to a new challenge for Serendipity Stamps! 
The Serendipity Challenge this week is called Basket Case! Just use a basket on your design! You can join along with us at the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog. With each challenge we always have a gift certificate up for grabs to a random player. All of our Basket Themed Stamps are on sale at 20% Off through 6/26/13.


We are welcoming a new member this week - Vickie Zimmer!
Check out the cards the team came up with for this challenge:
Jenny Gropp - you are here!


For our Basket Case Challenge I chose the Large Daisy Basket to play with. I changed up the daisies to be sunflowers.... I think they work! Really I think these flowers could be used with any color scheme! I used Spellbinder's Grand Labels 11 to create my card base.

Here are the Copics I used to color the image. After I colored the image I added the brown edge, using a Chestnut Roan Cats Eye.

On the inside of the card I added a portion of the Small Daisy Basket

I added a bit of Ranger's Crackle Accents to the flower centers.

8 comments:

  1. What a really cute card ! Colors and layout with the ribbon look so nice, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that basket stamp, and your coloring of it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always know I am going to see beautiful coloring from you Jenny, and wow, I was not disappointed. This is a great card, love the colors you chose and I especially like how you finished the inside with the smaller version of the stamp. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Like this stamp and the colors you used. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully colored basket and flowers! Such a pretty yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!Love your basket of flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe so sweet and charming, beautiful design and amazing coloring, striking card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the shaped card!! Fabulous coloring and papers!! Love how you finished the inside!! So Happy to be playing with you all!

    ReplyDelete