Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Perfect Paper Crafting and Tiddly Inks Blog Hop!



Welcome to a Monday Blog Hop! 
Perfect Paper Crafting and Tiddly Inks have partnered up this week to bring you some fun designs!

PRIZES
Tiddly Inks is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate plus a set of Perfect Layer Rulers to one random commenter! And a second  prize of a $15 Gift Certificate! Perfect Paper Crafting is giving away a $50 gift certificate to a random commenter. So hop around and leave some love for the designers! You can leave comments up until midnight on Friday, June 28th. Here's the hop list....


Jenny  - you are here!
 Jodi
 Pam

CARD 1
 I used the Tiddly Ink's clear set Birthday Wishes for my card. This little cutie was a quick color job and fit perfectly in Spellbinder's Resplendent Rectangles

 Here's the inside of the card. I used my Perfect Layer Rulers to frame my inside panel... 1/16" for the blue and 1/8" for the orange border.

 Here's a little close up... I colored the image with Copics and stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Natural White. I used the new papers from Graphic 45's Bohemian Bazaar 8x8 Collection for my card and added a little blue card stock around the tag. Foam tape between the layers add a little dimension. 

CARD 2
 For my second card I used the Too Cute to Spook clear set from Tiddly Inks.  If there is a stamp set with a kitty in it, of course I'm all over it! My first Halloween card this yesr.... I love it! My favorite cards to make!

 The Perfect Layer Rulers are amazing and help me so much with layering. One of my top three tools! I pulled out some old Basic Grey paper from the Eerie Collection for the first layer of the three background strips. Little Witchy is colored with Copics and airbrushed a little orange around the edges. The sentiment and the witch are popped up with foam tape. 

Here's the inside. I almost always add a liner and layers on the inside of the card. With layers on the front, adding layers on the inside just make the card feel more balanced and complete.

Here's the hop order one more time so you can continue on your way! 

59 comments:

  1. darling cards super layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely cards they are , both of them , x hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous hun, mmmm chocolate cake :0) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards, love the border on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shape of your first card and your second is just perfect for Halloween! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!Both of your cards are SOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, both your cards are just adorable. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are fab but I do really like the Halloween card she's so cute, we don't really send Halloween cards in the UK which is a shame x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are so cute. I love the sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowww beautiful cards... And the shape of your first card is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are darling!! Gotta love that little witch though!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  12. What awesome cards! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the tiny details inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a a good collection of Tiddly Inks stamps, a lot of dies and a ton of beautiful paper, but lack(ed) inspiration! No more... I'm ordering Perfect Layers pronto!

    LOVE that Halloween card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your cards! I use Spellbinders dies a lot. Haven't tried the perfect layers yet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are just gorgeous! Ma s colouring skills! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling cards - love the use of the die for the main layer on the first one, love the colors and layers on the second - love the images on both!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic cards! I love the punched border on the first one and the decorated inside on the second.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute cards. Love the Halloween image.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards and lovely bright colours hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I know you are the master of these rulers girl! Wonderful creations...the little witch is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You did a great job coloring the witch dress!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute cards! Love the layers! Adorable images! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. both cards are so lovely - the insides are so pretty as well.. such a nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, Jenny, your cards are AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the layers on the front of the second card, and the first card shape; blew my mind It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute cards. Love the halloween one and the first one. Oh it's too hard to choose a favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow two lovely TI cards, and I must get the perfect layer tool as I always cut badly..This seems the solution,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great cards...love the die mats used on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  30. SUPER, SUPER, CUTE CARDS!!!!Love the images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Darling cards. Love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great cards! I love the diecuts you used on the first card. The images are just too cute. I love that ribbon on the second card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful cards, love the layers

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love that border. Love your inspiration. I have got to get me these perfect rulers!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your cards, they are just too cute. Your coloring is awesome, and the inside of your cards are just precious also.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Totally inspired! I love the framing of the first one, but Fall/Halloween are my FAVORITE times of the year!!
    Hugs!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  37. Those cards are adorable!! I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Both cards are adorable Jenny, and I love the matching papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your cards are fantastic! Like you, if there's a kitty in the image, I've gotta have it. LOL. Love the Halloween card..great coloring. And I love the layers on the birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Both cards are super cute, love the beautiful framing on your first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love your cards! The frame around the first one is amazing! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Darling cards. Love your color choices AND coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love that you used orange for both cards! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. these are super cute. I love the shape of the first one. Great color choices on both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Both cards are wonderful!! Love seeing what you can do with the Perfect Rulers.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Both of your cards are so adorable! I really love the Halloween card, they are also my favorite cards to make. Too cute! I am a new follower, love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Gorgeous cards. I like Halloween cards also. And, I agree...a liner inside is almost a must.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cute card and I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wonderfull cards, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wonderful cards! I love the images and the coloring and great dies on the first page!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Adorable cards, your images are so sweet and your coloring is beautiful. Love how you layered them too!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Great cards! Love the halloween stamp! Thank you for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete