Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Prickley Pear and Cheery Lynn paired up!

This week Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps and Cheery Lynn DIes are showcasing products together! You can find all the details on the Prickley Pear Blog and the Cheery Lynn Blog. Leave a comment win a prize! Easy enough! Have fun seeing what everybody is up to on the blogs!



You can see that I used several die cuts on my card. No Copics today!
The long strip down my card is Tiny Bubbles Border by Cheery Lynn.
The largest grey circle is Polynesian Sails Mini Doily Die  by Cheery Lynn.
The black circle is the Scalloped Circle Die by Prickley Pear.

I used foam tape behind the quote panel. Under the flower I used Dimensional Silicone to keep the flowers popped up and the petals bent. I used a Viva Cream Paper Pen to create the center pearl. 
Remember to check on the Prickley Pear Blog and the Cheery Lynn Blog to see more eye candy and comment for a chance to win prizes.

12 comments:

  1. Love this card. The layers are really cool and you made great choices of paper and embellishment. Thanks for sharing your creative process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool idea with the ribbing and then the bow at the end... I LOVE that!!!!
    Oh yes and your card is beautiful too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!Love the dies,the flower is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Jenny. Great stack of dies, don't you love that Bubbles Border die?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved how you layered all these dies to make this gorgeous medallion flower! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful with an awesome design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love all that layering of those pretty dies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very sweet card and sentiment! I love the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your layered medallion, beautiful card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours. The touch of black is great

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sentiment! Also really like the background papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The doily dies used
    are so pretty. Great
    use of the colors.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete