The Serendipity Challenge this week is all about babies... just create a baby themed project and play along! You can join along with us at the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog. With each challenge we always have a gift certificate up for grabs to a random player. The sale this week at Serendipity is FREE SHIPPING off all continental US Orders of $10 or more through April 10, 2013.
Check out the darling baby projects the team came up with:
Nesties + Copics + Adorable Stamp = One Cute Baby Card!
Isn't this baby carriage too cute! I had to go blue for this one, I have used too many girly colors lately. The striped blue paper from Bo Bunny's C'est la Vie 12x12 Collection was my inspiration point for color.
Here are the Copics I used to color the baby carriage image. I airbrushed a little E42 around the edges while the image was still in the Nestie die. I also added some piercing around the edge, using the nestie's edge as a guide.
In between the decorative edged layers, I added foam tape to help show off the pretty edge detail. Of course a baby card needs a bow.... just a quick little seam binding bow to embellish.
- Stamps by Serendipity Stamps: 633G Baby Carriage
- ALL Dies by Spellbinders: Labels One Small, Grand Labels One, Decorative Labels One, Grand Decorative Labels One
- Paper: Bo Bunny - C'est la Vie Collection: Crème de la Crème #13801582, Neenah Classic Crest White, Kraft, Aqua Card Stock
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Other: Seam Binding, Foam Tape, Paper Piercing Tool, Bow Easy Tool