Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Join the Elle's Studio / Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop!



Tons of fun, great inspiration for your upcoming projects and chances to win Complete Paper Collections from Elle's Studio: Serendipity and Day to Day! A $50 Gift Certificate from Perfect Paper Crafting is also up for grabs... want to see what Perfect Paper Crafting has to offer - Click this LINK!

Leave comments for all the designers below and be eligible for the prizes. You have until midnight on April 19th to complete the hop! Good Luck and Have fun checking out the eye candy!

Jenny Gropp - you are here!


I don't do a lot of scrapbooking, but when I saw these papers I thought of doing a little baby book for one of my dearest friends with pictures of her sweet little Mollie! Mollie is not quite one yet. I used various pictures converting them to B&W. I left lots of room for little notes and comments by her parents. Above is the cover of the album and below are the pages in order. I used a naked chipboard 4x6 album from Maya Road. Of course you can see I used my Perfect Layer Rulers on almost every page... they make layering so easy!

I had two great paper collections from Elle's to work with: Serendipity and You and Me. Whether you are a a scrap booker, card maker, doing Project Life... any paper crafting, Elle's really has wonderful and extensive lines to choose from!













I use some ivory and grey solid card stock, but all other papers and embellishments are from the paper collections from Elle's!  Thanks for hopping with us! I enjoyed setting the Copics aside and working on this fun project for my friend. It's good to do something different!!!

Here's the hop list again!

31 comments:

  1. adorable prpojects, what keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I love it!! The little file folders from Elle's Studio are sooooo cute! And the baby pics are so cute. She's adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, how stinkin' cute is that baby?! congrats on that - oh, lol i really like the file folder look! thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charming little album; love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an adorable mini album!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling baby pix and a lovely card. The dp you used for your flower makes it really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out Fabulous!!! The paper is just great with the black and white photos. Your friend will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm going end up repeating myself all around because I love the punk, lemon and blues togehter. What a sweet baby,
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE how you made this album! Gorgeous and perfect! Cute child!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG what a wonderful way to celebrate life...what a great baby book. I'm really going to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute mini and darling photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What can I Say. Absolutely Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful album! It's such a wonderful keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! What a gorgeous project! I love this! Thanks for sharing! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow great pages! and very cute babies! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet gift for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable keepsake!! It will be treasure for a life time!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great album! Mollie is quite the little doll! She certainly stole the show from PPC and Elle's on this one! What a great combo they make! TFS this adorable album!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable Mini! Perfect for the sweet pics, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all the bling flourish. cute pics too!

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this! It is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely album, I really like it and the baby is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just gorgeous Jenny! Sweet photos and great layouts to match!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable! Seriously that is one cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  26. wonderful! Love the pps and colors used together! Incredible gift!
    JenE, ScrappyJenE @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Girl....You nailed it on this one! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete