Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

IO - Spring Challenge

Welcome to DT Thursday with Impression Obsession! Our theme today is SPRING. You can always play along with the team for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop at IO Online. You can find all the Challenge Details on the Impression Obsession Blog
Check out the spring ideas the team came up with today:

I picked an older image to show off today. It is a Gary Robertson image "Hummingbird Window Box". No little kitty hiding in this image either. You can see the full image below and how I just used a portion of it, changing it up a bit. 
I had a whole slew of markers on the desk as I colored this and did not take a picture of the markers as usual. Sorry! I chose my marker colors based on the papers I was using, which are all from Bo Bunny's C'est La Vie 12x12 Collection. I thought all the pastels gave it more of a springtime feel. And speaking of spring.... I'm ready for it! Cold and rainy in Atlanta... we've only had a few "teaser" warmer days so far!


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jenny! Love your choice of colors and frames. Awesome coloring as usual. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jenny, love how you cropped the image into a circle and the colours on your card definately say "spring"! Cheers, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!Beautiful card,Great coloring,Love the stamp...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you layered papers and die-cuts as a foil for your image. It's cold over here too and we have snowflakes to prove it. Oh for a bit of spring sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coloring! Wow! Beautiful card!tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Jenny your background is fabulous for the gorgeous image, you've colored it beautifully, thanks fir sharing, hope you have a wonderful day..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...what a fab creation....i would run a mile if i saw so many things to color.

    Your card is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Gary Robertson stamps,I thought about getting this one, but I was afaid it would be too hard to colour well. But, WOWZERS, it wasn't hard for you! This is GORGEOUS !! The colouring is super fab and the rest of the card is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Love the colors on this image.

    ReplyDelete