Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SSCB #7 - Egg Tree

 
The Serendipity Challenge this week is all about envelopes! You can play along with us at the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog. With each challenge we always have a gift certificate up for grabs to a random player. 
You can shop online through March 13 and take advantage of the current sale.... buy three and get one free.

Check out how creative the ladies got with this fun challenge:

So the challenge was to create "mailable art" and well... I guess I totally failed on following the rules... as sometimes happens! My card took a different direction. I used the Easter Tree on my card. I guess I'm in the Easter mood lately. I created a slide envelope and decorated it using just paper and some pretty ribbon. 

I stamped the image on Neenah Classic Crest Natural White and cut it out with the NEW Spellbinder's Labels 29. I airbrushed with R01 while the label was still in the die, maintaining the white clean edge. I hand cut the pink layer.

I added Somebunny loves You on the inside, stamped with Versafine Sepia Brown.

I used the edge of a Labels 29 Die to cut the top edge of the Envelope. It's not really mailable... maybe better to put it in a gift bag or easter basket! 


4 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny what a beautiful card love your coloring, and the envelope is sooooo KOOL
    thanks for sharing and have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring and so many pretty details here Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautifully colored card.(as always) Your slide envelope is adorable too! Love your St. Patricks card too , with the shamrock dies. So pretty!
    Your projects are always very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Jenny, I love that egg tree, and the beautiful decorated envelope, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete