Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Impression Obsession - It's all about the Dies! Blog Hop - Day 1

Have you seen the latest and greatest from Impression Obsession? Dies, Dies, and more Dies!! Check them out, HERE  is the place to do it, but check out the cards created by our DT first.  Their blogs are listed below.  After that find out how you can win prizes of your choice by following the rules for the hop listed below.
 Dina Kowal - Jeanne Streiff - Kittie Caracciolo - Jenny Gropp (here!)
Starting today through March 21, we celebrate all of our new dies with the IO Design.   The guidelines for you to participate and be eligible for the drawing each day are below:
  • The hop will start at the IO Blog each day.
  • Comment on each participating blog, including the IO Blog, for that day.
  • The deadline for comments for each day will be 10 p.m. EST.
  • There will be a drawing on each day for a prize of THREE dies of the winner's choice.
  • The winner for each day will be announced in the next day's post on the Impression Obsession Blog.
Thanks for stopping by and joining in our fun!  Hope to see you back here tomorrow!
 I know I've been on Easter overload this year. There were just too many cute things that I had to die cut or ink up before Easter passed by. These adorable little bunny dies fall in to that category for sure. I created a little shadow box frame using Spellbinder's Radiant Rectangles as my card base and frame.

I stamped the sentiment and the eggs from the Easter Basket Cling set and did some quick coloring with a few Copics. I did a little die-cutting to create the little scene. 
I used the following dies from Impression Obsession:
The blue back panel was embossed with a Clouds Embossing Folder.  I also embossed the die cut clouds with a folder to add a little texture. The eggs and the clouds I curved and popped up with Dimensional Silicone. 


53 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card... I really like the grass and the layers you created with the adorable bunnies, especially the one who looks like he is getting ready to "push" the egg around! Awesome! I think I am going to have to check out the rest of the "hop" :-)


    Hugs,
    Antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty~pretty!! A perfect Easter "piece of art"!! Great use of the dies :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wish list is getting longer! I know what you mean about so many cute things out there and want to do them all. What an awesome diorama you did using the frame! OMG...yal are just over flowing with talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable card Jenny. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easter cards are always so fun to make, especially when you have some adorable dies to help with the cutting part. Love your creation today. Jan Douglas, Florida

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! It has an old fashioned feel to it...and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Easter card,Love the dies,so very pretty,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Down right adorable. like the dimension of the clouds, the stripes, everything about this card is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful easter card...love all the dimension.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely scene you have created... and all with dies !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the details on the clouds. Such a cute card

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun scene. I just might have to CASE this for my grandkids this year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've created such a pretty Easter scene. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card love the bunny and grass dies ,thanks for sharing and a chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Your cards are always so beautiful! I love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is simply precious! I love those little bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Again the grass I could have used. Love this card something to remember for next year Easter as I am done making this year's.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy card! I like how you used your dies (the clouds are cute!) and it really captures the spirit and playfulness of Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. the easter scene you've created is just too cute and i love those textured clouds!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. I truly enjoy seeing all of your cards they are fantastic but this one is exceptional. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet Easter card and great dies! greet Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing! This card reminds me of the dioramas we used to make in school! So pretty. Love the clouds:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful use of the new dies. So springy.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a sweet card!! I've been lovin' these bunny dies for a while now. They are definitely on my wish list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful Easter card Jenny, the dies are too cute! Have a great day, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  27. This little bunny scene is the cutest thing I've ever seen! All the layers and colors make for an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow, this is a great card! I can practically see the bunnies hopping through the meadow! Really sweet and loving all the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jenny,
    This is the cutest card! What talent you have! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the way you made this into such a sweet and playful scene. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love this card Jenny! Beautiful colors, and I love the bunny dies! Great dimension and texture with the clouds and grass too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMGosh!!! This is so very absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Outstaning card scene Jenny! So many different reasons to gawk at it! Your talent is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us hoppers.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Those bunnies are so sweet! The possibilities! Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a cute card! I love the frame you made. It is all in the details and some details there are! I love your clouds and that grass. Then, those cutie bunnies - I wonder how they would look as a chocolate bunny? Less calories at least! Well, gotta get hopping!

    Chris R. from Iowa
    ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm beginning to think I need that grass die. You make it look so interesting. It would work so well with my stamps too. Lovely work. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love everything about this card and especially that it has a different shaped. I need to start doing that. These dies are to die for (pun intended) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a cute little bunny scene!

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a wonderful Easter scene you created--love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is one of those cards that should be framed! What a great Easter scene. You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Really cute scene with the bunnies and colored eggs. Great card! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  42. A perfect frame, Love the bright colors on the eggs, and the bunny accent. these dies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Absolutely adorable and certainly is "special"!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your card is beautiful! The bunnies, grass and clouds are just darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your card is super cute, I really love the bunny die!

    ReplyDelete
  46. How darrrrrhling! The good news about these blog hops....grreat inspiration! The bad news....you want to buy more dies!!! LOL Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete