Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Graphic 45 - A Happy Hello

 The Flourishes Challenge, Timeless Tuesday #211, this week is easy! Just incorporate green in to your project. You can find all the Challenge Details HERE on the Flourishes Blog. I broke out the G45 paper and a simple sentiment from the Flourishes Sentimental Favorites Set. This set stays on my desk... so usable! I cut out layers of paper from the G45 French Country Collection. I cut the layers with Spellbinder's Labels 29. The small yellow layer I hand cut. 

I inked all of the edges with a Charcoal Cats Eye. I curled the sentiment slightly and popped up the curvy portion with Dimensional Silicone. The card base is the largest die in Spellbinder's Labels 29 set and it fits in an A2 envelope.

5 comments:

  1. Jenny - I love your layers and paper on this card. Beautiful work.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny, I love graphic 45 paper, I don't own any but love it anyway, thanks for sharing this beauty. Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful. love the different size and opening of the card. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely on my list of Jenny favorites!

    ReplyDelete