Bright. I know! I decided I had to color up one more of these cute little chick stamps! The three stacked labels (blue, white and yellow) are all the same size, the largest die in Labels 22. I just cut them down the middle and extended them out for a different look. The green ribbon down the center hides the cut labels. The pink layer around the little chickie is from the new Spellbinder's set Decorative Labels 22.,,, loving these decorative labels that match up with other sets. These little chickies are such a quick color. I stepped out the Copics I used below.
I used a Viva Decor Glass Effects Pen to gloss over the egg portion. I added a little dot of Ranger's Black Enamel for the eye.
I used Distress Ink Tumbled Glass to stamp the Happy Easter sentiment on the inside. I used Perfect Layer Rulers and added a 1/16" yellow border and then a 1/8" layer to the inside liner.
- Stamps by Serendipity Stamps: 325E Happy Easter, 841E Chick with Egg
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
- Dies: Spellbinder's Labels 22, Spellbinder's Decorative Labels 22
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Pink, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely
- Other: Perfect Layer Rulers, Viva Decor Glass Effect Pen, Misc. Ribbon, Bow Easy Tool, Foam Tape Copics, Ranger's Black Enamel