Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bright Easter Chickie

 Bright. I know! I decided I had to color up one more of these cute little chick stamps! The three stacked labels (blue, white and yellow) are all the same size, the largest die in Labels 22. I just cut them down the middle and extended them out for a different look. The green ribbon down the center hides the cut labels. The pink layer around the little chickie is from the new Spellbinder's set Decorative Labels 22.,,, loving these decorative labels that match up with other sets. These little chickies are such a quick color. I stepped out the Copics I used below.




I used a Viva Decor Glass Effects Pen to gloss over the egg portion. I added a little dot of Ranger's Black Enamel for the eye.

 I used Distress Ink Tumbled Glass to stamp the Happy Easter sentiment on the inside. I used Perfect Layer Rulers and added a 1/16" yellow border and then a 1/8" layer to the inside liner. 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful,Love your card,Your coloring is awesome,I'm trying...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am usually a pastel gal but I love this one. thanks for posting the copics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh, bright and pink! Great design, Jenny, love how you split the labels. Your coloring on that adorable chick is just too cute! Hope you are well and looking forward to Spring. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great technique with your die cuts Jenny! Will have to remember that-so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright, cheery and cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Easter card Jenny!Love the cute chick very beautifully colored! Thanks for the tutorial on what copics you used!

    ReplyDelete