Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Springtime Bunny Hot Air Balloon

Santa has the sleigh. The Easter Bunny has his mode of transportation too... the Carrot Balloon. This image was a new release from Impression Obsession. The little clouds are a new die set too. I hand cut the banner and used the 1/16" edge with Perfect Layer Rulers to add the green layer.

Here are the Copics.... I airbrushed a little B41 around the outside edge of the circle while the paper was still in the die, leaving the nice white edge. I also used the inside edge of the die as a guide to add the piercing. I used a bunch of different colors for the flowers and did not include those in the picture. They can really be any color.

I added a little border edge on the inside using Border Duo Three. Both sentiments on the card are from another new clear set called On Easter Morn. Finished card size is an A2.



3 comments:

  1. Jenny - this is adorable - love the colors and the border...makes it all work together.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny-you don't even have to ask me how much I love this one! The clouds are a great added touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are outstanding, Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete