Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Pretty Primrose Birthday

 New Graphic 45 papers are in the house! Typically I buy them all... because who can resist G45, nothing else like it! But it's too pretty to cut up and I struggle to use it too.... so it sits on my shelf being pretty! But I am committed to stepping outside my comfort zone and making some G45 cards! The printed floral is called Pretty Primrose from the new Secret Garden Collection. I stamped the sentiments in Versafine Olympia Green. I used a paper shim when I embossed to get a deeper impression. I use 110# Neenah Classic Crest White for the card base, love the feel of the heavier weight paper.

On the inside I added a white liner and used my scraps to add the strip on the liner. Using a liner on the inside helps balance out the weight when you have layers on the front. The finished card is an A2. 
  • Stamps by Flourishes: Inside and Out Happy
  • Ink: Versafine Olympia Green
  • Paper: 12x12 Pretty Primrose by G45 Secret Garden Collection, Green DP from SU, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Misc. Yellow
  • Other: Misc. Ribbon, Bow Easy Tool, Spellbinder's Oval Nesties, Piercing Tool, Perfect Layer Rulers, Adhesive Pearls

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,Love your colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a pretty card the ribbon you did is lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like you're getting spam posts...very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete