Hello! New dies in the house from Impression Obsession... just what I needed to get the juices flowing. I've been awful quiet here on the blog. Finally hoping I can get back to a better schedule. Lots of little things have been getting in the way of crafting lately which just plain stinks!
Impression Obsession has released a HUGE amount of new dies. We will be having a Blog Hop to show them off in March, but you can already check them out in advance in the IO Store with this link! I used the new Floral Lace Heart die in for this card.
In creating the layers I used the Square Shaker Die to add some corner detail in to the mix. I used Perfect Layer Rulers to add my square layers.... the smallest layers are 1/16" which is my favorite.
I used foam tape to pop up the heart, hiding it behind the bow and the circle sentiment.
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: CL438 Going Postal Set
- Dies by Impression Obsession: Floral Lace Heart DIE054-S, Square Shaker Frame Die DIE002-Z
- Ink: Versafine Crimson Red
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Pink, Red, Kraft
- Misc: 3/4" Circle Punch, Misc. Ribbon, Perfect Layers Rulers, Foam Tape, Bow Easy Tool