Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Please be Mine

Hello! New dies in the house from Impression Obsession... just what I needed to get the juices flowing. I've been awful quiet here on the blog. Finally hoping I can get back to a better schedule. Lots of little things have been getting in the way of crafting lately which just plain stinks!
Impression Obsession has released a HUGE amount of new dies. We will be having a Blog Hop to show them off in March, but you can already check them out in advance in the IO Store with this link! I used the new Floral Lace Heart die in for this card.
 In creating the layers I used the Square Shaker Die to add some corner detail in to the mix. I used Perfect Layer Rulers to add my square layers.... the smallest layers are 1/16" which is my favorite.

I used foam tape to pop up the heart, hiding it behind the bow and the circle sentiment.

7 comments:

  1. I've missed your postings, however, I understand about 'things' getting in the way. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jenny ! Love that die cut heart :) Hope you are doing well, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete