Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

the little things....

Look at this cute little duck from Prickley Pear! When I saw the duck I immediately thought about pairing it up with this paper from Crate Paper - Lil Boy Blue.

 Quick coloring with Copics for this small image.

 I used a nestie to emboss the triple circle around the image. 

I created a frame for the image using Spellbinder's Exquisite Circles. Under the banner I used dimensional silicone to pop it up. White embroidery floss makes for a cute a little bow and button embellishment. 

6 comments:

  1. So cute it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Buffalo, NY and Happy New Year to you Jenny! I just love this baby card which could be used for a boy or girl -cute, cute, cute! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us! I apreciate the instructions and photos too! Debbie Pokerwinski

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!

    Dorothy C.

    ps: nice manicure too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute..cute...cute..Just to darn adorable and thanks for sharing:)))

    ReplyDelete