Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Impression Obsession - ....what's new?

The Impression Obsession Challenge this week is "Sweet Thoughts"... which kind of encompasses a lot. You can always play along with us for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate. Find all the details on the IO Blog

Check out what the ladies created this week:

 Last time I used these strawberries, I paired them up with the little Strawberry Carton image. I wanted to use them again because they are so fun and easy to color. 

 Here are the colors I used for the berries. After coloring them I used the 0 Blender pen to push away a little color around the little seeds. You can see it more pronounced in the picture below.

 Some quick and easy color for the green leaves.

 I used the IO flag die set and added the what's new sentiment. I cut two borders, inked them up and added them along the border. Of course a little ribbon made it on to the card. The finished card is an A2.



7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty-I like the little scalloped die circle.
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this is gorgeous with wonderful colouring. I love the country feel to it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this layout Jenny and the darling way you colored up those sweet berries! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Your coloring is realistic!! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card reminds me of a summer picnic. I love the ribbon and the flag die! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete