It's DAY TWO of the Impression Obsession DT revealing the new images in the Spring 2013 catalog that will be released at CHA. We are blog hopping every day this week showing you the newest designs. What about prizes.... of course there is a a prize every day! You need to leave a comment on all the DT blogs as well as the Impression Obsession Blog, every day a random name will be chosen for a $25.00 gift certificate. On Friday, our last reveal day, you will have a double chance to win if you have been participating every day!
Get hopping and see what everybody created and leave a little comment love!
I alway have fun coloring up the images from artist Gary Robertson.. especially the ones he designs with the little black cat tucked in the scene somewhere. I stepped out the coloring process below. I always stamp on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White with Memento inks.
I used the Shaker Frame Die cutting it in half, I used a Chestnut Roan Cats Eye to ink the edges. You can see in the below picture the two half frames under the image.
Here is an up close view... foam tape in between layers for dimension. Finished card is an A2 size.
- Stamps: Sentiment from CL255 Riding Pretty Set, H1897 Gnome on Bench (NEW)
- Dies: Square Shaker Frame Die by IO, Spellbinder's Oval Nesties
- Paper: Yellow by Basic Grey, Kraft, Neenah Classic Crest Solar WHite, DP by October Afternoon - 8x8 Campfire Collection
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Cats Eye - Chestnut Roan Chalk
- Other: Ribbon by May Arts, Bow Easy Tool, Perfect Layer Rulers, Foam Tape, Copics