Welcome to DAY FIVE of the Impression Obsession Design Team revealing the new images in the Spring 2013 catalog that will be released at CHA. We are blog hopping every day this week showing you the newest designs. What about prizes.... of course there is a a prize every day! You need to leave a comment on all the DT blogs as well as the Impression Obsession Blog, every day a random name will be chosen for a $25.00 gift certificate. On Friday, our last reveal day, you will have a double chance to win if you have been participating every day through the week!
Get hopping and see what everybody created and leave a little comment love!
Thank you to all of you IO fans that having been hopping along this week with the team! I decided to finish the week off with a sweet card.
Above is the Border Duo 2 Set that I used... you can see I used both edges on the card. Love having two dies in one!!
This is such an easy color! I think sometimes people shy away from images with a lot of shading in the drawing. But honestly they are the quickest and most forgiving images you can color! I airbrushed a little pink edge before removing it from the die and also added the piercing using the inside of the edge of the nestie as a guide. When I color with Copics my favorite paper is Neenah Classic Crest Solar White.
All of my layers were done using Perfect Layer Tools... love that 1/16" edge!
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: F8845 Camellia Bouquet, D13079 Love above all
- Dies by Impression Obsession: Border Duo Two DIE018-V
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Brown, Pink DP from Authentique 6x6 "Lively"
- Other: Ribbon by SU, Bow Easy Tool, Perfect Layers Tools, Spellbinder's Petite Scallop Circles, Spellbinder' Circles Die