Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Garden Basket


This was such a FUN image to color... lots of bright fun colors to choose for the garden veggies! It's not overwhelming in size so it really is a fairly quick color job. I struggled with the cabbage in the back of the basket.... I kept adding colors and changing it. 

 I stamped everything twice.... cutting out the gloves and the basket and coloring them completely. I popped them up with foam tape over the original stamped image. You can see I colored just the edges of the bottom layers so that you would not see white under the popped image. I used so many different colors, too many to keep track of take my picture with all the caps. Sorry!

 Ohhhhhh.... I just love when there is a mini! Perfect for the inside of cards or the envelopes! This would make a cute little hang tag too!


  • Stamps by Serendipity Stamps: 1209H Veggie Basket Large, 1222C Veggie Basket Small, 565D Time Began in a Garden
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Olympia Green
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Csom Cricket Garden Variety 6x6 Collection
  • Other: Paper Piercer, Ribbon by May Arts, Foam Tape, Spellbinder's Frame Scalloped Edge #S5-011, Copics, Spellbinder's Mega Ovals, Spellbinder's Scalloped Mega Ovals

2 comments:

  1. Wow...who would not love getting this card! It's so bright, colorful and dimensional. Great job.

    My Card Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous! Love your perfect bright coloring.

    ReplyDelete