Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Beautiful People....

 I loved this sentiment, paired up with simple flowers made for a pretty quick card. You can see the image below. I stamped it a second time and cut out an extra flower to add in to the mix.

 I used the out of the box technique with Spellbinder's Labels 8, letting the flowers hang out of the frame. I used BG0000 to add a little background around the image. The flowers were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Ink on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White.

 Here are the colors I used for the flowers.... the one in the right corner is cut out.

Here's the upclose. You can see where I added the third flower layering it over the sentiment. I used the Corner Chomper to selectively round some of the corners on the card. I always forget to stamp on pattern paper... must make a sticky note to remind me. I really like the sentiment stamped on the striped paper. Finished size is an A2. 

  • Stamps by Impression Obsession: C13101 Beautiful Person, H8924 Double Daisies Large
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Glitz 6x6 Cashmere Collection, Lily Bee 6x6 Homemade Collection
  • Other: Spellbinder's Labels 8, Jute String, Bow Easy Tool, Copics, Foam Tape, Corner Chomper

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love those big flowers and thanks for the insoiration of stamping on design paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card and your always so generous to share how you make. Thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know how beautiful I think your coloring is. Thank you so much for sharing how you color your images. I have taken 3 copic classes (they were not Certification Classes) but I think I could actually learn a lot just by looking at your images. I live in GA too but in an area where we don't see many classes for Copic coloring-only if I were to travel to Orlando Fl-that would be the closest to me. So I do so appreciate your blog. I have become your newest follower!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete