The IO Design Team was given the theme of " Sending Love" for our challenge today. AND we are using new images today! Use this LINK to check out the newest Valentine designs now available in the Impression Obsession Store.
Of course you can always play along with us for a chance to win a Gift Certificate to shop for new rubber! Find all the challenge details on the Impression Obsession Blog.
Check out what the ladies cooked up for you today:
I really liked this new sentiment "Love is Patient" just introduced by IO. I think it makes a great universal Valentine card. I made my own background paper using the Gingham CAC Background and created this simple card.
I die cut the sentiment using Spellbinder's Label's 26. After cutting, I left it in the die and airbrushed using W3.. I only airbrushed along the top and bottom of the die edge.
After airbrushing, I used the die edge to guide me as I added piercing along the inside edge.
On the inside, I used a small strip of the stamped CAC Ticking Background to edge the inside panel. I always like to use a liner on the inside of cards. I also stamped Hugs and Kisses in the lower right corner, both were stamped using Versafine Crimson Red.
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: D3967 Love is Patient, CC126 CAC Ticking Background, A3555 Hugs and Kisses, CC006 CAC Gingham Background
- Ink: Versafine Crimson Red
- Dies: Spellbinder's Labels 26 #S4-366
- Paper: Grey and Red DP from Fancy Pants 6x6 Collection: Love Notes, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Other: Perfect Layers Rulers, Paper Piercing Tool, Copic ABS, Foam Tape, Ribbon by May Arts, Bow Easy Tool