Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Ornamental Kitty

 Cute kitty stamps.... just can't resist! This cute little image is from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. You can find more designs from the PPRS Design Team on their blog today - Prickley Pear Blog. I covered the card front entirely with the patterned paper and added a few die cut chevron strips the left side. I hand cut the little sentiment banner and then popped it up with a little dimensional silicone.

 This is a quick color with Copics, adding some Copic Blending Solution to add a little texture in to the fur. Here's a link to the Copic Fur Technique if you are unfamiliar with it.

 I added a smaller sized image on the inside of the card. This would be a good little add on to an envelope too!

I added a little Glossy Accents on to the nose and to the black part of the eyes. The main circle image is popped up with foam tape.

2 comments:

  1. Jenny this is just beautiful. Love how everything works so well together. You have a great eye for detail. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away - thank you so much if you have already participated.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete