Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas

 These beautiful Holly Leaves are part of Flourishes set Naturally Merry. I was in the mood to color so I stamped the holly multiple times to create my own background paper. Simple layers and a few little embellishments dress this card up. If your wondering how I got the little checked borders you can find out in this post here.
 Here are the Copics I used. I think these two color sets are probably my most used greens and reds, especially for traditional Christmas colors. 


  • Stamps: Naturally Merry by Flourishes
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: DP by Bo Bunny from the Mistletoe Collection, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Black
  • Other: Bow Easy Tool, Perfect Layers Rulers, Iridescent Twine by May Arts, Foam Tape, Adhesive Bling

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, your coloring is amazing. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so simple, however, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete