Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Meowy Christmas

 These kitty cats were too cute! How can you resist this image... well, cat lovers anyway! I used this image in a Copic Class... I think I had 16 classes.... which usually means I'm OVER the image by the time I've gone through that many classes. But not this one!

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas! We went out to Pauls' Restaurant last night with the husband's family. It was delish! 16 years ago the husband and I went out on our first date in the same building... It was Lindy's back then, which took us forever to remember the name. I remember he had veal (i'm not a fan) and I was skinny then. I've been recovering from dinner... rich food and alcohol all day! My family is out of town so we will do our Christmas dinner this weekend. It was nice to have a quiet relaxing day... even a rare mid-day nap! About to head out for Sushi for dinner... a different kind of Christmas dinner for sure!

 Here's the Copics used on the kitty cats. E40's on the little mouse. I also used the Fur Technique with Blending Solution on the two cats.

 Here are the Copics that I finished the image with. Vibrant Holiday reds and greens.

On the fur trim of the hats I used a Viva Holographic Glitter pen, the glitter is a little finer than using Stickles. It keeps dimension and the biggest plus is that the glitter does not rub off. 

  • Stamps: #mo130 Singing so Beautiful by Stamping Bella
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Red, Green, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Dp by Bo Bunny "Mistletoe" 12" Collection
  • Other: Ribbon by May Arts, Bow Easy Tool, Copics, Viva Holographic Glitter Pen, Foam Tape, Spellbinder's Circles and Scalloped Circle Nesties, Spellbinder's Grand Circles

4 comments:

  1. A lovely whimsical Christmas image. Thank you for showing us all the details. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cats (as a cat lover). Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw Jenny you are so right. These kitties are the cutest and you have coloured them beautifully.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost missed that little mousie at the bottom! So fun Jenny!

    ReplyDelete