Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Cardinals and Birch Trees


Thought I'd color up this cute Cardinals and Birch Trees scene for today. I created a frame sing Oval Nesties and also Spellbinder's Fleur de Lis Rectangles.
Here you can see the Copic colors I used. A quick image to color!
I added Rangers Crackle Accents over some parts of the trees.... it is wet in this picture. The sentiment was cut out using a smaller die from Flourishes Perfectly Pierced Hour Glass Die Set. I hand cut the extra layers.
Now you can see the Crackle Accents has dried. It is not a shiny finish. After it dried it cracked, which is hard to see in the picture. It is a subtle embellishment when used lightly but the Crackle Accents also adds some texture. 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Such gorgeous coloring..just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennt this is just beautiful. Love your colouring and rich colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete