Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Snow Angels

I love snow in stamped images... not so much in real life, LOL! But on a card it's the perfect opportunity to add some fun embellishments! I used an Impression Obsession Large Square Shaker Pouch with the Coordinating Frame Die to frame my image and add some loose Polar White Flower Soft to float around in the pouch for SNOW!

 Here's the little image all colored up! You can see I totally forgot the holly leaves on the lantern and had to go back and fill those in! Also, I left the skin colors out of the picture... those are E02 and E000.

Here's an up close. I added a bow, of course. And my most favorite snowflakes dies from IO for a little extra decoration! Finished card size is an A2. 

2 comments:

  1. Just beautifully crafted. Love all the little finishing touches. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous and beautifully detailed card! Very creative. Thanks for stepping it out.

    ReplyDelete