Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Little Elf Finn

This image is drawn by Mo Manning, a favorite artist of mine! Penny Black made it in to a stamp and it has been sitting on my desk for a long while... finally I got a chance to ink it up! I stepped out the coloring below...

I stamped the image and cut it out using Spellbinder's Grand Circles. Before I removed it from the die, I airbrushed around the edges using BG11 and I added the piercing around the inside of the die's edge.

You can see the image sticks out a bit from the pierced border. where it does I did not pierce... the edge of the hat and the edge of the ornament. 

Here I've colored the skin (E13, E11 and E00) and also the hair (E37 and E34).

I added some C1 around the edges of the white areas. I used RV69 for shadows in the red areas. These greens are really bright.. but they matched the bright greens in my DP.

 I added the sentiment on the inside from JustRite's Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments

I paper pieced the oranament. All of the paper on this card is from the Bo Bunny 12" Collection Mistletoe. A fun little bow to top it off.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, Jenny and wonderful choice of colors and paper. Have a Happy Holiday season!

    ReplyDelete