Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gift Tag Ideas

The Impression Obsession Design Team was given the challenge theme of A Gift for You. So I did up a couple of quick gift tags. As always you can play along with us, check out the rules on the Impression Obsession Blog! Check out what the rest of the ladies created today:   Daniela Dobson - Dina Kowal - Jeanne Streiff - Kittie Caracciolo
TAG 1

  I used the set Christmas Tree to stamp the tree twice. One I cut out with Spellbinder's Resplendent Rectangles and airbrushed a little B01 around the edges. I added the little Happy Holiday sentiment along the bottom edge. 
I colored the tree using Copics and then popped up the second cut out tree up using Dimensional Silicone. I glued the tree panel to a folded tag made with the same die... this way you don't see the fold line. 

 TAG 2
 This little winter tag measures 3"x4".  The DP is from Bo Bunny's Mistletoe Collection. I used the Border Duo 2 Die along the bottom edge. The snowflakes are all stacked up with a Basic Grey Brad securing them together in the middle. I used the Snowflake from the Mitten Die Set and the Snowflake Die Set. I stamped the Merry Christmas in Versafine Onyx Black and aded a line of sparkle along the bottom edge using a Viva Holographic Glitter Liner.

TAG 3
 I used a Viva Holographic Glitter Liner to add the sparkle along the hat's edge.
I stamped the Santa Head in Memento Tuxedo Black and used the pictured Copics to color him up. I created a folded oval little tag using Spellbinder's Oval Nesties. The striped paper is from Bo Bunny's Mistletoe Collection. I cut out Santa's Head and popped it up on an Action Wobble, so he wiggles and jiggles for fun!

8 comments:

  1. A great set of tags. They all have a different feel and the decoupaged Santa on wobble is a great touch for a kid's gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just pretty tags...i wish to add it to Gift Card envelopes if possible for me.thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty tags. I'm partial to the snowflake! Although that Santa is rather dashing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Cute, especially the Santa head!
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome set of christmas tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are wonderful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete