Today the Design Team for Serendipity Stamps is showing off Thanksgiving stamps...and some ideas about how you can use them for Dinner Invites or Place Cards for your table.
Check out what the Team came up with today:
If I'm going to be doing multiples of something, I keep it pretty simple. So I did just that with the one panel invite and place card below. I didn't bother making up an mock invitation on the backside of the panel... my friends would just laugh, laugh and laugh at the idea of me cooking for Thanksgiving. I used the Large Indian Corn image for the invite panel and the Small Indian Corn for a coordinating place card.
I used E97 on the Bittersweet Flowers. The rest of the colors shown I mixed up on the corn husks.
These colors are all on the corn cob.
- Stamps by Serendipity Stamps: Large Indian Corn #804H, Small Indian Corn #803D
- Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle
- Dies: Memory Box - 98401 Tiffany Frame, 98402 Cherise Label
- Paper: 12" Dp from Apple Cider Collection by Bo Bunny, Neenah Classic Crest Natural White, Rust and Brown
- Other: Copics, Spellbinder's Oval Nestie, Perfect Layers Rulers