Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Indian Corn

Today the Design Team for Serendipity Stamps is showing off Thanksgiving stamps...and some ideas about how you can use them for Dinner Invites or Place Cards for your table.
Check out what the Team came up with today:
Amy -  Miriam - Jeanne -  Helen - Cathy - Pauline

 If I'm going to be doing multiples of something, I keep it pretty simple. So I did just that with the one panel invite  and place card below. I didn't bother making up an mock invitation on the backside of the panel... my friends would just laugh, laugh and laugh at the idea of me cooking for Thanksgiving. I used the Large Indian Corn image for the invite panel and the Small Indian Corn for a coordinating place card.

 I used E97 on the Bittersweet Flowers. The rest of the colors shown I mixed up on the corn husks. 
These colors are all on the corn cob.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that stamp! And it works so well with your pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Jenny, I love your step by step colouring tutorial, and the fab papers you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, I have grown addicted to your blog! I haven't left a comment yet (that I can remember), so just a note to tell you I am loving everything - especially the help with copics, still a challenge for me when starting from scratch! I love this Indian corn coloring so much! Thanks for having a blog and sharing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you would cook a fabulous dinner if it was even half as good as your placecard and invite. I love that you used the little image on the placecard...I might even be able to color that one! Beautiful job and very inspiring. Bet Mary sells a ton of the Indian Corn images now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now why would your friends do such a thing? LOL I am not much of a "cooker" either! Love this image and the way you colored it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your indian corn is stunning. Love your coloring - your amazing at this Jenny!

    ReplyDelete