Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Black Cats Rock!

Monday means a new card for Prickley Pear Stamps. 
Check out what's new up on the Prickley Pear Blog
Prickley Pear is welcoming a brand new Design Team this week!
Yes...another Halloween card. I can't resist the images with little black cats!  
 I stamped the image Cat and Pumpkin using Memento Tuxedo Black. Here are the colors I used. I used the YG63 adding just a touch of color in the eyes. My favorite pumpkin color combo is YR18,15 and12... but the paper I was using on the card is a darker orange so I changed up and went with YR27 and YR24. You can see I roughed up the edges of the image after I colored it.
 I used Perfect Layers Rulers to add a 1/16th Border around the image. I hand cut the fishtail banner and added the notebook edge die down the left side. After I added the panel to the card, I added a layer of Crackle Accents.
 Here is a pic of the front after it dried and cracked.
On the inside I added the Black Cats Prowl sentiment. 
The little border under the sentiment is the negative piece from the Notebook Edge Die.

4 comments:

  1. great card Jenny! Love the crackle with that image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh isnt this great...what a cool layout and great details...oh my, I really LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do beautiful coloring on your stamp images. I'm still trying to learn to stamp...as with everything it just takes practice

    ReplyDelete