Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Autumn Front Porch

Had fun coloring this one! This is an image from MFT's set Front Porch.
I taped two nesties, Labels 26, together to create the frame.
Here I started with the E40's on the porch.
Pumpkins E47, YR27, YR12 and YR24 
Corn Stalks Y28 and Y32
Sky YR00 and YR0000
Mums Y11, YR23, YR27 and YR14
Planters W4 and W1
Bushes and Trees... In the trees I added Y17 and YR12 to add some fall color.
Grass... Just added some fill in greens and then used the fur technique with Copic Blending Solution to add a little texture.
Here's an up close of the finished card. I popped up the frame over the image. I also hand cut the grey layer around Labels 26.

10 comments:

  1. Love your porch scene-great coloring and I like the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, I love how you use the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best job ever in showing how you use colors and dies. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image & coloring Jenny ! Great idea with the nesties taped together to create the frame. Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Whenever I see your blog listed in my e-mail I rush to see what you have colored. Beautiful scene and beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jenny and great to see how to build up the layers! Thanks for sharing, greet Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You did an amazing job coloring this image. It really looks like a piece of artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring and love the framing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring, as always. Congrats on being a "favorite find"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card has so much depth, one is drawn into and onto the swing.

    And the frame, great way to change up things!

    TY for sharing!

    ReplyDelete