The Impression Obsession Design Team is sharing today... Our theme was nature. As Always you can play along with the DT and win a gift certificate. Find all the detail son the IO Blog with how to enter your card! Check out the nature inspired cards from the others...
I may be stretching the theme of Nature... but I think it has snow and a bird... both part of nature... right? I'm going with it. Snowmen are so easy to color... due to the lack of color, lol! So they are always good for a quickie. Had a hard time finding a nestie to frame this image... so I used the out of the box technique and let the little birdie hang out. Of course the top corners are chomped... because I still can't refrain from doing that on almost everything!
Here are the Copic Markers I used. I used BG10 to color the entire background and then B0000 to highlight the inside of the snowman.
- Stamps by Impression Obession: G7682 Snowman with Bird, B8764 Be delighted
- Dies: Spellbinder's Petite Scalloped Circles, Spellbinder's Circle Nesties
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Red, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Blue, Misc. DP
- Other: Bow Easy Tool, Perfect Layer Rulers, Copics, Ribbon by May Arts, Corner Chomper