Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

So ready for fall.....



A taste of fall today... so ready for the cooler temps and changing leaf colors! Really mainly the cooler temps, the leaves changing is just a bonus! I used this beautiful fall image from impression Obsession today. Sometimes the heavy shading in these images can be intimidating, but actually they are some of the most forgiving images to color.
Here are the Copics I used to color the scene. I also used Spellbinder's Floral Ovals to frame the image. This has become one of my most favorite dies! I love the pierced edges and the beautiful detail around the edge. It can be used on any kind of card! I popped several of the ovals up to add a little dimension. Finished card size is an A2. 
  • Stamps: Impression Obsession - K1076 Pumpkins on Porch
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Bo Bunny Burnt Orange Double Dot, Misc. Green, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Spellbinder's Floral Dies, Copics, Bow Easy Tool, Misc. Ribbon, Foam Tape

6 comments:

  1. I can feel it in the air, too! Lovely image and frame--I love fall and its colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love fall, can't wait to see pumpkins. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, your coloring with Copics is amazing. What a gorgeous fall scene. I wish I could feel the coolness in the air all the way here in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful image for a fall card, and your coloring in impeccable. P.S. I am sitting here in WI with frosty toes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jenny ! Love the image and the fall colours :) I hope you are having a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete