Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall Pumpkin Patch

 I spent a little while coloring up this fall scene, Pumpkin Truck. It was a new release this fall for Impression Obsession drawn by Gary Robertson... and you can find his signature little black cat perched up on the truck's roof. 
 Here are the Copics I used. I used the 0 Blender pen quite a bit on the truck, trying to give it an old weathered look. It took me about an hour to color this image. 
 I used another piece of the printed paper on the inside and added Happy Harvest, stamped in Versafine Black. I die cut a few leaves to add on the inside panel too, these were cut with the new Leaves Die from Impression Obsession
My background paper on the card base and on the inside of the card is from Bo Bunny's 12x12 Apple Cider Collection. Along the bottom of the image I added a die cut border. I popped the image panel up with foam tape and added some little pearls. A little ribbon band and bow finish things off! Finished card is 5" square



10 comments:

  1. This is incredible colouring Jenny,I love the scene, fabulous image and so beautifully bought to life..gorgeous work.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful image, Jenny and your coloring is just perfect. I can smell the Fall air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job...I love pumpkins and old vehicles.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. not to rush summer's end, but I do so love the fall particularly after the triple digit days we've had leaving everything parched. beautiful image but even more brilliant coloring that perfectly brings to life my mind's image of this wonderful time of year. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this great Fall scene! You did a great job coloring. Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for showing the Copics you use to color the images. It's a great help to someone like me who has trouble picking out colors for more complex images. I've recently bought 3 IO stamps so I could replicate your color scheme. Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fall card - love that stamp, its on my list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a blast to color, Jenny and you ROCKED it! WOW!

    ReplyDelete