Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Window Cat

Every house needs a little kitty peeking out of the window!
An easy card for today! I colored the image and paired it up with a pretty Spellbinder's die Fleur de Lis Rectangles to show it off. 
I used the E30's for the swing. I used the E40's for the background and also the basket.
I made the cat a little darker... coloring it with C7. E44 for the flower centers. E90's on the flower pots. Y's on the flowers and curtains.
G40's on the leaves. I used the blender pen to blot at the leaves creating some highlights in the leaves.
I used Perfect Layer Rulers to frame the image. I popped the die up with foam tape. A little bow to finish it off. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, this is beautiful. Love the rustic fall colours. Of coarse we should all have a kitty peeking out our window :) I have two of them that like to do that ! I hope you are having a great day, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! I've had my eye on this stamp for some time. Now it's time to buy it. :0)

    Thank you so much for sharing your talent with others. You are by far one of my favorite blogs. I NEVER miss a post!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice coloring job. Like how you did the card base in yellow and white. Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for your tutorial. love this scene

    ReplyDelete