Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Garden

Serendipity Stamps Day!
Serendipity has a sale running now through July 16, 2012. The sale is 20% off all animal stamps.... all sorts of animals in this category as well as words and phrases! 
Our theme is Garden today... easy peasy, because Serendipity has a zillion flowers and garden stamps that just beg to be colored up with Copics!
Tiny team this week.... check 'em out!
Amy -  Miriam -  Jeanne

 The geraniumOne of the only plants I ever have success with... meaning it lives more than a month! Eventually I forget to water it and it fries in the Georgia sun. A simple image that you can change to fit any color scheme. I used Spellbinder's Labels Eight to create the card base and layers. I typically color them red, but I forced myself to use this bright peachy color and do something different!

  Pretty quick to color. I stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. You can see the Copics I used above.

  I added a layer inside the card with a beautiful friendship quote from Longfellow.

A few layers to the card front and a simple bow finish this off. A quick and easy summer card.

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! Love the stamp coming off the page and wow the coloring is out of this world. I love the half and half border - really creative and eye catching. What a knockout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, and colored to perfection. I love the striped bow and the colors you chose. I'm going to make sure I have all those colors, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the colors you choose and the shading is great. Think I have that stamp already and will try to shade as you have. Edna

    ReplyDelete