Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Silhouette Flower

Monday again! That means it's time for a Prickley Pear Card. 
Be sure and check out the Prickley Pear Blog to see what other DT Members have posted. 
 I'm addicted to using the Scallop Corner Chomper... and this time instead of the top corners of my card I used it along the bottom corners. Chevron patterns are everywhere right now and I love 'em! This paper is from Basic Grey 6x6 pad What's Up.  
After stamping the silhouette image I cut it out using MFT's Fishtail Flags die and added a small line of peircing around the edges. I airbrushed with the two colors shown and then I used the Copic Fur Technique to give the color a bit of texture. 

After I built the card I embellished with Viva Pearl Pens - I used the Holographic Glitter pen for the glitter. I used the Light Green Pearl Pen to add little pearl embellishments of the flowers... dropping a small crystal in the middle of the pearl while it was still wet. Perfect Layer Rulers to add all the layered mats. 

3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card, Jenny! I just adore the colors and papers and LOOK at all those layers! The fishtail center piece is stunning. Love the silhouette image and love the airbrushed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's alot of piercing! : ) Pretty colors, cool layers! I finally checked out the Perfect Layer Rulers you've been using and ordered a couple of sets for Mom & I! Thanks for the discount code!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color combo Jenny. I think I missed the corner chomper news somehow, but I love the effct. Love that stamp and that dainty sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete