Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Liberty Shaker Card

I used the new paper pad from Authentique "Glory" to make this quick shaker card. Hoping everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend! It's hot here in Georgia and it feels like summer is here for sure! If your inside escaping the heat you can shop online at  Impression Obsession and take advantage of the current special... until Memorial Day at midnight Impression Obsession is offering Free SHipping on all orders over $15. Also a free pack of fun Action Wobbles will be put in with each order. 
 Here's a pic of the new die that Impression Obsession recently introduced. This die cuts two frames that match up exactly to IO's shaker pouches. I used the small round shaker pouch for this card, there is also a larger one that matches up exactly to the large frame. Of course you could use these with out the pouches too, just as a frame die. I used one of the new clear sets to double stamp the sentiment inside the shaker. The set is called Let Freedom Ring and it is packed with stamps for Fourth of July or cards for our Troops!

For the shaker frames, I used used two of the same die cut frames, one red and one blue. I layered them so that you could see the red scallops too, I added an ivory scalloped circles underneath. The card is A2 sized and opens tent style at the bottom. I hand cut a fishtail banner and embossed it with a stars embossing folder. I used Perfect Layers Rulers to add 1/16" edge layers to all of the straight line elements. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Came together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I really like the paper and the seed beads together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so festive...would have to give this one a big ole' shake!

    ReplyDelete