Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Songbird

Today's post is for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. The team all has new samples to show off today. You can see all the DT's creations on The Prickley Pear Blog.
A cute little bird card for today. Quick and easy to color this is a quickie! I used Spellbinder's Fleur de Lis Rectangles to frame the bird. The card is 4 1/4" x 5" and opens at the bottom, tent style.  
 I used these two Copics to airbrush around the edges of the image. I didn't bother masking anyting, knowing that the bird would be covered with a second popped up bird. 
 Here are the Copics that I used today... small little flowers to color so no time spent blending multiple colors. 
To finish the card I added a second stamped bird popped up with Dimensional Silcione. I embellished the flowers and bird's tail with small pearls using Viva Decor Pearl Pens. Couldn't resist this fun little multi colored twine to add a bow to the card. The layers on the bird panel were all made with Perfect Layers Rulers.

8 comments:

  1. OMGosh Jenny ! This is beautiful ! The image is adorable and I love those colors together. Have a great day, Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable!!!
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your artwork Jenny and wow that Airbrush effect is gorgeous! greet Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly just SO beautiful, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I was wondering if the Outlines Challenge blog was still ongoing. I am from Feline Playful and noticed it hadnt updated in awhile. Please email me at cgl1539@yahoo.com to let me know. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Awesome card, cute stamp and excellent coloring. Love this card to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards and the colors! I also appreciated seeing your Copic colors used!! That is so great of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright and fun summery card! The airbrushing is just beautiful. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete