Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Frilly Flowers

Our Creative Corner is having a challenge this week to create something frilly or feminine.... I think this die cut definitely fits the bill of frilly! I used Spellbinder's Grand Labels 23 to create the card base, cutting a folded piece of paper. I cut another layer from the same die, adding a strip of pink and blue paper. After the papers were glued together I ran it through a Sizzix embossing folder.
Here are the Copics I used to color the floral bookplate image. I cut the image out with the coordinating die. I added the die cut and the image panel to the card front using foam tape. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! Your flowers are amazing. Love that new Spellbinders die - I just got mine and haven't used it yet! Great inspiration for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this is a beautiful card. I see you use Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Blue, paper for your copics. Is there a difference in the different Neenah papers? I am just starting with copics and looking for the right paper to use.
    Thanks, ldicrafts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Like the color and shading of the flowers. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Jenny! I love the strip embossed bg and the lacy frame is wonderful. Your coloring is always perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'm hungry, because when I saw your background I wanted one of those rocket bomb pops I used to get on a hot sunny day as a kid. I love your color choices...fun and festive and your floral arrangement is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty Jenny! Very springy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and pretty! I love the dies. Great job!

    ReplyDelete