Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Magnolias

 I'm baaaack! Sorry to be absent for a week, but needed a little break. I have had this card in the works for days on my desk which is pretty pitiful, because it seems so very very simple. But time just kept going by so fast and I never could seem to get it finished. 
 I used Spellbinder's Labels 24 to create the frame. I stamped the magnolia in the four corners and then used a smaller die to trace along the inside edge of the frame, and then cut  along that line to remove the middle piece. I kept the coloring very simple, only using a few Copics. 
I added an embossed background and my sentiment with Spellbinder Circle Nesties. A little light peach bow to wrap it up. Finished card is 4 3/4" Square, tent style, opening at the bottom. 
  • Stamps: All stamps by Flourishes - Magnolias, Easter Basket
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: All Color card stock is by Authentique, Neenah Classic Crest Solar WHite
  • Other: CB Folder, Spellbinder's Labels 24, Spellbinder's Circle Nesties, Misc. Ribbon, Bow Easy Tool, Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful. Love the green and rose pink colour combo.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jenny. I love the colours and of coarse your awesome coloring ! Have a great day, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. So VERY awesome Jenny!!! Elegant and the colors are amazing. So soft looking. Love your work. ekc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the corner flower in the new die!! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete