Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Beach Days...

If you have been reading the Impression Obsession Blog, you know we are showing off new rubber today! Next Month in May we will be doing the same thing! That's right monthly releases of new stamps from IO! Today is also the beginning of a new challenge that you can play in and you all are invited to join us with the chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate. Find all the details of how to play and win on the Impression Obsession Blog!

If you have not checked out the new website for Impression Obsession you should! The new site is easy to navigate and features card samples for the image you are looking at.
 Visit and bookmark the site - IOStamps.com 

Check out what new goodies the team has posted today: 

 I thought this little beach girl (Item # CS376 Jill) was cute and so I picked her to ink up and play with for today. I kept the color scheme red, blue and kraft. Red and blue always seem like summer colors to me and I threw the kraft in to match up with the sand. 
 I stamped the image and then cut it out with a large Circle Nestie. You can see the colors I used for the sand and sky. 
 I finished up coloring using the Copics shown in the above picture 
After I finished coloring, I popped the image back in to the nestie circle die and added piercing marks to the top half of the image. I used the inside of the die as a guide to keep me even with my piercing. I stamped the sentiment on a label die cut from MFT's Sweet Stack Dies. Different layers were popped up using foam tape. 
  • Stamps: all stamps by Impression Obsession - Set #CS376 Jill
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Misc. Blue DP, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Red Dots by Bo Bunny, Kraft card stock
  • Other: Bow Easy Tool, MFT's Sweet Stack Dies, Spellbinder's Grand Circles, Spellbinder's Grand Large Scalloped Circles, Spellbinder's Circles, Spellbinder's Petite Scalloped Large Circles, Misc. Ribbon, Piercing Tool

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Jenny! Your coloring is wonderful, and who could resist that sweet little image? Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is beautifl and I love the shape of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great coloring/shading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is great and I love the way you layered different shape circles.

    ReplyDelete