Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Simple Calla Lilies

Simple card today! I love love love coloring images from Flourishes and this was a beautiful image of Calla Lilies. Honestly, the flowers were not really colored, just a few little color highlights. The blue background helps the white flowers to look white and stand out too.  
 Just a few Copics shown above.  I used the Out of the Box technique with oval nesties to add a little interest to the simple layout. 

  • Stamps: All of the images are from Flourishes Calla Lilies Set
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, DP from Authentique
  • Other: Spellbinder's Oval Nesties, Copics, Corner Chomper, Spellbinder's Oval Nesties

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I wish I could color like you!!! May I take lessons with you? I do adore Cala lilies, too!!! Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful creations and the "recipes with directions, too. Love that Dogwood, as well. ~Amy S.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, and again, and again...you're cards are amazing. You never have a dud. PHENOMENAL coloring on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Jenny, simply BEAUTIFUL!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I have tried to color Calla lilies before. I may try the colors you listed! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Jen, I sure hope U R thinking of Giving classes!! If because U need $$, or if U live, thru the philosophy as @"Pay-It-Forward"!
    With Thatnsaid, have U ever thought that ?maybe You could do Your Drawings "Live" on your video
    & then list it under your card?
    and well if U dont 'need'the $$ U
    could ask 4 a donation 2 B made in
    Your name, where @ least 85% of the
    monies DO GO towards the Need!
    There is a site called K andrews design stamps, she's like the pink stamper or my creative time stamps
    but k andrews gives 1 dollar of each sale toawrds these 85%'STERS
    SO THE RESEARD is ALREADY DONE/ but THE plea IS 2 please video Ur
    drawings,PLEASE<(*O*)> we NEED Ur
    HELP, U have such a way of shadowing your drawings its just
    marvelous, You R truly Bless, can U share w/us Ur Gift even further?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I've been stalking your blog for awhile now and have to say how gorgeous your cards are. Lovely work and I enjoy every vist.

    ReplyDelete