Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Ring, Ring...

 Sometimes a stamp and paper were just made to go together! This is exactly the case for MFT's "Ring Me" Stamps and Die set and Jillibean Soup's Neapolitan Bean Bisque 6x6 pad - which features the phone inspired print papers on this card. After cutting out the phone pieces with the die from red card stock, I used an ink blending tool to just darken the edges slightly on the phone and the other die cut pieces. The card is a tent style card, opening at the bottom. I used the Corner Chomper to round all four corners.
You can see I added an embossed panel down the left side, I sponged a little black ink over it to help pick up and show the embossed design.  A little dimensional silicone helps keep the banner propped up and bent. I cut a piece of acetate to go over the phone numbers. 

7 comments:

  1. Great card!! The paper is perfect for this die/stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love your choice of designer papers and the sponging on the edges. Absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy I found you blog, am now following.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely, a winning combination as you rightly said.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you with the perfect image/paper combo! Stealing my schtick...:-) It's totally perfect! And so very clever to use the acetate on the dialer part. Just to prove what an old fart I am - this makes me think of Lily Tomlin's Ernestine and 'One Ringy Dingy...'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! That is the perfect paper. Every little detail is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyond adorable Jenny!! Even better in person!

    ReplyDelete