Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pets are magic...

 Another easy card today... No Copics, just simple stamping and assembling. I used MFT's Clearly Sentimental about Pets Stamp Set and also their neat stacking dies to frame the image. I am really liking a lot of the MFT products. I will be making more cards featuring them, for sure! 
The stacking die cuts make for such a quick and easy card. I added the piercing around the oval and also sponged ink on most of the layers. I used Perfect Layer Rulers on all the straight line layers.  Simple tent card again, A2 sized. 

6 comments:

  1. Ain't that the truth? Great stamp! Love the Basic Grey paper, the layers, and that pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment - oh so very true. Love your big floofy bow and button combo! Happy to see you enjoying the MFT schtuff - I love those layered sentiment panel dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing rings truer than that sentiment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even your "simples" have such lovely details! Love this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous and such a true sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the paper and bow.

    ReplyDelete