Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Outlines - Miss You

This week the Outlines team is starting off March with a Sketch Challenge. We hope you will join us and play along for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate. Find all the details on the Outlines Blog. Check out where the sketch took everyone this week...  Kecia Waters - Sue Kment -  Jeanne Strieff - Julie Warner

 I used Spellbinder's Grand Labels One to create the card base and layers for my card. Instead of using the entire Miss You image in it's entirety,
 I used a Memento Marker to just ink up the sentiment only, stamping it on my pattern paper.

 Here are the Copics I used. I just added a tiny amount of grey to the bunny, leaving it primarily white. For the yellow hue in the background I used Y11 and Y000. 
To finish off the flowers I added little pearl embellishments to the flower's centers, of course with the Viva Pearl Pens. A little bow and button topping off the sentiment. I inked the edges of the bunny panel with a Coral Rose Cat's Eye. 

7 comments:

  1. Loveeeeee this card Jenny! Love all the shapes that are being made lately. Not just the old rectangle cards any more. Nice. Love the choice of background papers u used as well. Great job and great talent coloring. thanks for sharing, evette k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Jenny! Love that little bunny and your coloring is always awesome. The bent flag sentiment strip is wonderful w/ the button/twine accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Loving the colour combo and cute image.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun shape Jenny. I always look forward to seeing what you make with your big nesties! Cute lil' bunny card! Great sentiment addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun shape Jenny. I always look forward to seeing what you make with your big nesties! Cute lil' bunny card! Great sentiment addition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun shape Jenny. I always look forward to seeing what you make with your big nesties! Cute lil' bunny card! Great sentiment addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute! Loving that bunny image (how on earth did I miss it?). Your coloring is great, and that little sentiment banner is fantastic...I'm liking the paper on it.

    Nicely done, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete