Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

New RUBBER from Impression Obsession!

If you have been reading the Impression Obsession Blog, you know we are showing off new rubber today! Next Month in April and also in May we will be doing the same thing! That's right monthly releases of new stamps from IO! Today is also the beginning of our "Spring Is In The Air Challenge" and you all are still invited to join us with the chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate. Find all the details of how to play and win on the Impression Obsession Blog!

MORE exciting news from Impression Obsession... We have a brand new website for all of your IO shopping!!! We are trying to get sample cards up for each and every image that you can use for inspiration and ideas! Visit and bookmark the site - IOStamps.com 

Check out what new goodies the team has posted today: 
I was soooo in the mood to sit down and just color, so this is fun little garden image was perfect and fit the Spring Theme perfectly. The stamp is called Romeo and Juliet... and I guess I covered up Romeo Mouse with my banner and button, oops! My card base looks a little red in the pic, but in person it is a better match to the terra cotta pot color. Sometimes the camera doesn't always get it right and my photography skills are limited!  
 Here are the Copics I used. I love using the E90's for a terra cotta pot color. I mixed some W5 in to the pots too. I was just sitting and coloring and having a good old time as you can see by all the Copics I pulled out! I also drew a little line in the background with a Memento Black Marker to help me separate the background colors. My spilled dirt is just a bunch of dots made with the E40's.
I added my little hand cut banner with a dab of silicone under the bend to keep it propped up. A little button and jute string bow to embellish. All of the straight line layers were done with Perfect Layers Rulers

6 comments:

  1. Jenny, this is yet another 'must have'! What an adorable image! Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration! Can't wait to place an order today - hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image ! I like the way you colored it and put the card together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where for art thou Romeo?
    LOL
    Love this stamp and the little meeces too! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is just perfect. I love this card!
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is superb as always, and I'm especially taken with the layout.
    Carole
    http://scmagnolia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and your coloring is perfect. Love the spilled dirt - great idea!

    ReplyDelete