Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Easter Bun-Bun!

This week the Outlines DT is showing off Easter designs. We hope you will join us and play along for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate. Find all the details on the Outlines Blog. Check out what the team created this week...  Lisa SilverKecia Waters - Sue Kment -  Jeanne Strieff - Julie Warner
 New Nesties in the HOUSE! So of course, I had to break one in today! Love this Labels 25 set. It is large enough to use as a card base shape. This little bunny image fit inside this shape nicely, you can see I added more piercing around the edges, before I took it out of the nestie, using the inside edge as a guide to keep me straight. I can't seem to stop piercing on cards lately.
Here are the Copics I used to color the image. I stamped bunny twice, cutting out the second bunny and popping it up with foam tape. You can see I added a pink border, hand trimming the layer to match the Nestie shape.
I added some twine and button on each side to embellish. The bunny panel is raised up with foam tape. Viva Pearl Pens to create the bunny tail and add a pearl in each of the flower's centers. Glossy Accents over the bunny collar for a little shine. The card will fit in an A2 sized envelope.

9 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. The bunny's little tail really looks fluffy ...
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easter card Jenny ! Love your coloring as always, it's perfect ! The colors are so pretty and sure shout "Spring" to me ! Have a great day. I don't have Outline Easter stamps, have to change that sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really cute! Love the shape and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Jenny! Love the shape and piercing. The two dp bg looks terrific. Sweet little Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty. - I love the colors, shape, the design...well the entire card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute for words. I'm going to give this a try, too. Your colouring is spectacular.
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Gloria (Ottawa, Canada)
    www.globugideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well now I'm going to need Labels 25! What a great shape!

    I love your little bunny...the tail is perfectly puffed with the Pearl Pen.

    Super coloring too, and the colors are so springlike.

    What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to tell you that I love the bunny tail on this pretty little card! Very cute! Now I know how you made it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute - loving the colors and the shapes!

    ReplyDelete