Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bunny in the Grass

Today the Serendipity Team is making cards that use acetate. 
Check out what the team came up with: Amy -  Kathie - Miriam - Jeanne - Sue
 I used the acetate to make a little shaker box for this cute little bunny.
 I used Flower Soft to fill my shaker box and to look like grass. 
 I stamped the bunny, I used a nestie to draw a circle, larger than the window, just so I would have a guide to make sure I colored the areas needed. I just dabbed some random green color on the bottom, knowing it would be covered with my FS grass. 
 I used nesties and a Spellbinder's M-bossilities Folder (So Trendy) to create my shaker box. You can find a tutorial on how to make a shaker box HERE
Here is my finished card, dressed up with adhesive pearls and a little ribbon bow on top. 

  • Stamps: by Serendipity Stamps - #1245F Easter Bunny with Eggs
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Green, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, DP by Jillibean- Souther Chicken Dumpling 6x6 Pad
  • Other: Spellbinder's M-Bossibilities Folder - So Trendy, Spellbinder's Circles, Spellbinder's Lacey Squares, Copics, Ribbon by May Arts, Bow Easy Tool, Flower Soft, Foam Tape, Adhesive Pearls, Perfect Layers Rulers

7 comments:

  1. So adorable! And what a great way to use the flower soft... it looks so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny - Oh I love your shaker card! We were both on the same idea but came out with two totally different looks! I love all the color on yours and all the pretty details! So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tutorials are wonderful. Such a great use of flower soft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not made a shaker card in a long time, that looks like such a fun card!!! Love all the fun finishing touches. I see on the TV you are suppose to be at 80 degrees today...and by golly we are in the midst of a huge white out snow storm...go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this! Clever shaker card and how you've done the grass. Love the colour combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So that's what I need to do with all my Flower Soft! I love how this turned out Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo cute! The addition of Flower Soft is absolutely perfect! Loving all of the texture too.

    ReplyDelete